Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Another peek....


I swear, I'm not a tease...I just work very slowly. I purchased these plates from Faded Elegance in Snohomish and am thrilled with how they look above the bed. I would show you the entire bed...but I am having serious issues with the duvet. The comforter inside keeps getting bunched at the bottom and it looks really lumpy. And the thing weighs a ton! We have a hell of a time in the middle of the night pulling the darn thing up! I have duvet clips on it...but it is seriously kicking my butt. So a second peek is all you get! Here is the first, again, to refresh your memory...

13 comments:

JJ said...

WHERE did you get that bed?! I looooves it!

Susan said...

target!! :)

JJ said...

No way. It's fantastic.

Vintage Junky said...

It looks cozy! The plates and headboard are great... and I like those shams too

Michelle

Kisten said...

I have the same duvet & shams from Restoration Hardware. I have the same problem with the insert sliding & lumping up.

Megan Lee said...

I am loving it! And that headboard is gorgeous!

Mikal said...

Looks gorgeous and cozy! Can't wait to see the rest.

Mikal

a little bit vintage said...

Love the plates! I feel your "duvet pain". We have the same issue with ours...SO frustrating. The hubs has actually threatened to throw it out.

Smiles,
rachel

**Frugal Contessa** said...

Love the plates! Our duvet does the same thing - is yours a King? Please share if you discover a solution!

Darcie said...

needing some shams for to go with our duvet from Pottery Barn. After seeing yours, I'm gonna check out Restoration Hardware. My duvet is floral, but I love the velvet!!

Susan said...

the velvet ones are actually pottery barn off of ebay! :)

Kisten said...

Susan~
Just wondering if you saw the new French Laundry bedding at www.horchow.com? I'm in love with the Caroline set. I already have the Restoration HW linen duvet.
Kisten

Susan said...

I hadn't! But I just checked it out--I would look great with the rh bedding! :) Thanks!! :)