Friday, April 30, 2010


Dr. Newton and Mrs. Buffy Beasley might be cute, but sometimes they drive me absolutely insane. Car rides would be a perfect example of that. I swear, they are going to have me killed with all of the jumping around and barking. They both want to look out the window...and neither are tall enough. So, I got one of these from CSN:


Problem solved. It's like a little booster seat! :) They took their first ride in it this past weekend on our way to a Tuxes and Tails Event put on by the Humane Society. They got to walk the runway!

4 comments:

Michelle Hughes said...

look at you three strutting! How cute!

Have a great weekend!
Michelle

EMBELLISH said...

You looked fabulous on the run way! I have a chocolate lab whom insists on the front seat -she could seriously use a booster seat.

1 Funky Woman said...

Oh how cute they are in their sweaters! Um, after yesterdays post and not knowing what you looked like, I think you are gorgeous. I mean I knew you were with your profile picture but you look great walking the catwalk! Fantastic dress!

Dumbwit Tellher said...

You and your duo of cuties look gorgeous. What a fun event! Thanks for the tip about a doggy booster seat. That would make my pups travels much more fun! Great weekend to you xx