Saturday, July 31, 2010

Barn House Swag



Oh what a day. Barn House was insane. Seriously. We were there at 9am and we waited in a long line of cars to get in. I mean a LONG line. We finally got in at 9:30 and it was wall to wall people. Such a huge difference from last year. I guess the word got out about how awesome it is! But I kind of wish it was personal little secret! :) The above print is my favorite new treasure. I got lots of compliments on it. Except one little old lady asked what it was made of and then rolled her eyes at me. HA! It's cardboard. Whatever. I LOVE IT!



Got this box and have no where to put it. Don't have any idea what to do with it, but I still think it's great. :)



Whoops! Picture upside down....





Need to get some frame for these. I love yard long photos. :) After Barn House, made a stop at HomeGoods for the first time. Lots of crap, to be honest. But I could see how you could find some treasures there. It would take lots of checking every week and rumor has it we are getting one of our own in SeaTac! Yay!!

1 comment:

Robin said...

Mirassou was the house wine we served at the old restaurant I used to waitress at! Cute!